Anju Sanitary Pad began in 2018, when the idea came to mind to create fully eco-friendly, compostable sanitary napkins using locally sourced 100% natural cotton/falatin fabric from Drivertole, 3 km Butwal to Bhairahawa road, where Anju Sanitary Pad is based. We were inspired by the idea of improving women’s access to sanitary pads in Nepal. Many women have bad experienced who have affected by having to face taboos around menstrual hygiene in Nepal. Anju was passionate about making a product that impacts women and not yet previously commercialized in Nepal. She was looking for an opportunity to explore sourcing natural Eco-Friendly materials for the sanitary pads to make a product that not only positively impacted women but also was good for the environment. Different brands of disposable pad were available in Nepal since all were are not suit for health, environment and community. Therefore Anju Sanitary Pad combined our experiences to conceive and develop a biodegradable and compostable sanitary pad with a cradle to cradle (completely sustainable) business model. Anju Sanitary Pad has business, technical, and local expertise to develop new products and set up manufacturing.
- एएचफ नेपाल द्वारा निशुल्क प्याड वितरण(१५ जेष्ठ २०७९) May 28, 2022
- Aids Health Foundation Nepal द्वारा प्याड बनाउने तालिम ( ९ ज्येष्ठ २०७९) May 23, 2022
- तिनाउ गाउँपालिका दाेभान द्वारा प्याड बनाउने तालिम(१४ वैशाख २०७९) April 27, 2022
- मिलिजुली महिला समुह पुनः प्रयाेग प्याड बनाउने तालिम (१९ माघ २०७८) February 2, 2022
- उद्याेग व्यपार सँग रूपन्देहीकाे प्रर्दशनी (१६ पाेष २०७८) December 31, 2021